Supporting our Patients, GPís and Physiotherapists during the COVID-19 4 week shut down. We are still here for you!
From Wednesday 25th March we will follow all guidelines to temporarily close our consulting rooms for at least a 4 week period. We will cease any face to face consultations and non acute surgery in an effort to avoid any community transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
Rest assured we will still be available by the same phone and email during our normal office hours over this time to answer any enquires, questions or concerns you may have. We will be checking our phone messages and emails regularly.
Mr Dalgleish works in Public as well as Private. He is a member of one of 4 Teams providing emergency care at Auckland City Hospital on a rolling 4 day roster.
As the situation develops changes in rostering and team members due to demand may affect appointment times.
Office Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Tel: 09 523 7053
Follow Up Appointments
- If you have a follow up appointment booked during this time - Caryn and Nikki will arrange consult by phone with Mr Dalgleish.
New Patient Referrals and Appointments
- New Patient Referrals will continue to be accepted - these will be triaged.
- Any High Tech imaging such as MRI required will be planned for when restrictions are lifted.
- Current New Patient consultations booked for the next 4 weeks we will be in contact soon regarding rescheduling.
Surgery Scheduled during Lockdown
- All surgery has been Postponed for at least 4 weeks. We will be working to reschedule these as soon as we are able to.
Preferably please email us for any enquiries or questions, we will be checking and answering these just as regularly and will ease phone messages and missed calls.
If you have left a phone message you will get a call back from a Private Number or No Caller ID which will most likely be us calling you back so please donít be concerned and if you are unsure please do check your messages.
We appreciate this is a very stressful and uncertain time for you and Thank You in advance for your patience and understanding as we work through this together.